Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EvilMonkey
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Personal Finance App

hey guys, i know there are plenty of personal finance apps out there, but im looking for what that shares between myself and my wife so that we can enter our purchases and expenses and be able to view them from both phones, since our accounts are joint. anyone know of any apps that allow you to sign in and do that?

Thx

J

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Personal Finance App

Have you tried Mint? That's what I use and I really like it. Just create an account and sign in to it on both phones...
    "In valor, there is hope."

Quote Originally Posted by jojobda View Post
    hey guys, i know there are plenty of personal finance apps out there, but im looking for what that shares between myself and my wife so that we can enter our purchases and expenses and be able to view them from both phones, since our accounts are joint. anyone know of any apps that allow you to sign in and do that?

Thx

J
    why fuss around wasting time having to manually enter purchases and transactions? why not set up a joint credit or debit card and this way the transactions will automatically be recorded and you can access this data from our phones and computers? my experience is that it is too tedious, inefficient, and time consuming to manually enter every transaction - hence - most people won't do it for long. the simplest solution is usually the best solution.

good luck.

I use Mint. Have every account in it, from my mortgage to my bank account to my credit cards to my stocks to my bank accounts and retirement funds and kid's college savings (and everything in between)

As others mentioned, my purchases just show up, already categorized into things like gas, food, entertainment, etc. I can set budgets for each category to see when/where you're blowing your cash as well as investment goals and stuff.

It's nice to see your entire net worth all laid out in one place (possibly depressing as well)

I did a lot of research to make sure it's safe though, of course, since you have to input all of your account info into it. I suggest doing the same for your own comfort level/peace of mind.
    android4echo likes this.

Looking for the same. Mint isn't an option for me as it's not available in my country. Plus, I use mostly cash for my transactions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2