[FREE] Rainbow Compare - save more money on groceries
Compare grocery prices using Rainbow Compare. Rainbow Compare automatically calculates and compares unit prices of the products that you're interested then visualizes the comparison result for you to make a more informed, frugal buying decision.
Rainbow Compare - save more on groceries
Please check out my new free app Rainbow Compare. It is an app designed for all of you smart shoppers in mind.
If you're a regular grocery shopper, this app will be of great help to you.
Imagine yourself in the aisle of supermarket shopping for beverages and you come across the following products:
1) Beer, $ 1.25 / 12 fl oz
2) Milk, $ 2.45 / 1L
3) Orange Juice, $ 2.65 / 1250 mL
4) Soy Milk, $ 1.50 / 850 mL
And you're really open for all as long as it saves money.. so which one is the cheapest?
This is where Rainbow Compare comes in, just put in the price, quantity, and unit... and voila!
The result is presented to you, visualized:
Now you can make a more informed decision. Not a grocery person? No problem, introduce this app to somebody who is.
I'm sure they'll benefit from this free little app.
Other features include
1) Compare up to 4 products at the same time
2) Real-time unit price calculation with optimized precision
3) Auto unit conversion
Also, Rainbow Compare is free.. so you're saving while you're saving.
Re: [FREE] Rainbow Compare - save more money on groceries
Rainbow Compare version 1.5 is now available
* Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich
* Enhanced input page for smaller screens
* Made items in unit list larger
* Added option to opt out confirmation to exit application when the back button is pressed
* Added a simple option menu
* Fixed bug where keyboard covers up the input page from quantity to the bottom
Rainbow Compare version 1.4 is now available
* Added support for 17 more units. US, Imperial(UK), and SI units are now supported by Rainbow Compare.
* Now you can move to the next/previous product in the input page without having to go back to the main page (where the circles are)
* Fine-tuned user interface graphics
* Optimized package size