Facebook App not showing timeline on any profiles?

Snaxtax

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying for a while to fix this problem..
No profiles are showing as timeline, which makes it impossible to look at anything besides the person's wall/posts they've made to others.

I've tried reinstalling/rebooting in multiple different orders, I installed previous apk's (1.9.6 back to 1.8.7) to see if it would make a difference (everything was working fine in 1.9.6) but to no avail. Anybody have this problem and know a fix?

Running TG CM7 reloaded on a Moto Triumph, if that means anything to this problem.

Gonna keep trying different apk's and see if I can get anywhere, hopefully I can find the solution so no one has to deal with this bs anymore lol.

Snaxtax

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
It was working up until update 1.9.7, which is my confusion, though.
And installing previous apk's hasn't done a thing to change it

wudini007

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here, I can see timelines on desktop and phone just fine. Can't see my timeline or friends timeline, info and photos bar at bottom on my Touch pad CM9. Been searching everywhere for fix but no luck.

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Asus Transformer. The app works well on my phone, but can't view photos or the timeline. I have looked online for solutions and have found absolutely none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy