WTF happend to Facebook?

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
It's become completely unusable in the past week! Wow. I know Zuck's making the crew use Android to show them how badly it sucks...... I hope they don't all quit because of it! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped to Tweetdeck until it gets fixed!!

None of the 'Facebook inside Xperia' stuff works on my Arc, it just keeps giving me a 'Force Closed'.

When it does work it shows I have loads of Messages and replies, but I've not had a single Notification pop up telling me so!! :mad:

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's been force closing on both my My touch 4G and brand new Transformer Infinity. Very annoying.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Zuck's still hiding from shareholders after taking them for a ride!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ArgonNJ#CB

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I've dropped to Tweetdeck until it gets fixed!!

None of the 'Facebook inside Xperia' stuff works on my Arc, it just keeps giving me a 'Force Closed'.

When it does work it shows I have loads of Messages and replies, but I've not had a single Notification pop up telling me so!! :mad:

Problem with using 3rd party FB apps are, Friends that block their data to outside apps won't appear on 3rd party apps. That why the excellent FB integration on Windows Phone sucks because FB considers it a 3rd party app and many of my friends activity never appeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith