complete list of all apps

thombark

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This is a newbie question. I would like to have a complete list of available apps for Android, preferably from at least one of the major app stores. I do not need a "ten items per page" list - I want to have a downloadable file with one line for each app. This will give me a file of a few hundred thousand lines. Each line should contain the app name and, if possible, a small description of the app. Am I asking for too much?

Thanks.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This is a newbie question. I would like to have a complete list of available apps for Android, preferably from at least one of the major app stores. I do not need a "ten items per page" list - I want to have a downloadable file with one line for each app. This will give me a file of a few hundred thousand lines. Each line should contain the app name and, if possible, a small description of the app. Am I asking for too much?

Thanks.

With thousands of apps, you're asking for too much.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You'd probably have to use their API....if they had one.....and code your own thing.

Assuming you're a coder, there are a couple non-official Open Source API's available you could use. Or you could use a commerical solution like Droidmeter.com

I'd be curious what the heck you would want this for though.

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Go to the play store and browse yourself man. Really? I can't believe you even tried to ask this. Even an apple user would laugh. Wow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2