Sirius/XM On-Demand Update?
About 3 weeks ago I got an update to the Sirius/XM app on my iPad that allows on-demand streaming. That's a feature I've been wanting for a long time. I think it even allows you to download shows to listen offline. Would love to have these features on my Galaxy S3. Anyone know when Android is supposed to get this update?
- 09-17-2012, 11:51 AM #3
- 09-17-2012, 01:48 PM #4
- 09-17-2012, 01:55 PM #5
Re: Sirius/XM On-Demand Update?
It's working fine for me now. It needs to update everything the first time you launch it after updating. Works the same way on iOS. I heard the Android version of the app is just a ported version of the iOS app. The on demand is included in the online service fee (which used to be $3 a month).
- 11-11-2012, 06:05 AM #7
- By gtmci84s in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:52 PM
- By a Magillacutty in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:43 AM
- By dusty78 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:36 AM
- By eye4ni in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:52 PM
- By jperiod in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:45 AM