Go SMS Pro, some themes are not working or changing

chopper5273

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I have a galaxy nexus, the sms pro on most themes, they do not work and look exactly the same, only can get a few themes to actually work, I have uninstalled all themes and the app and then installed again. Is there anything I'm missing here that I should be doing?

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you making sure that the themes you are downloading are Go SMS themes?

When you open up Go SMS, hit your menu button, select Theme, then when the theme menu comes up go to your installed themes and you should see all your downloaded themes. Select you theme and it should install.

~??>Sent from my HTC Evo Design<??~

chopper5273

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
yep, I have done that, they install, but its not the theme, they all look the same, black background and white bubbles, If I change themes, it's the same design.

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I found some themes under my installed themes that i dont have installed and when i click them it takes me to the Play Store... If i have them actually installed it will give me the APPLY option

chopper5273

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
yes, I have purchased them, I hit the reply and it applies the theme, but it's the same theme that was there and that one is even wrong. no color in it. but only 2 of the themes that came with the app work correctly.

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't know.. my downloaded themes are changing with no issues... You do have your Go SMS set as default Messaging?

fishbane

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
This happens if the developer isn't supporting his app. Themes that haven't been updated properly for the latest Android versions experience this problem. That's why some of your themes work and some don't. I'm not guessing about this. I am a theme developer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke