Hello all I'm thinking about getting a slingbox and running it to my direct tv box any suggestions. I was only going to do the solo and not the pro any tried both and can comment? I mostly want it for the football games while I'm out and also for my son who does not have tv in his room to watch his dvr shows on a tablet while he sleeps. Thank you
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-09-2012, 11:44 PM #2
- 10-12-2012, 12:49 AM #4
- 10-12-2012, 09:03 AM #5
Slingbox is coming out with 2 new models 350 & 500 and they will be available as of this Sunday. So if you want the older units they will probably be available for a significant discount. If you want information on the new units it is available on the slingbox website.
- 10-18-2012, 07:41 PM #7
- 10-20-2012, 09:00 PM #9
- 1 Posts
I've been using a HavaHD Platinum for 3.5 years which is the predecessor to the VulKano. The Vulkano/HavaHD only does SD. It does work well. But I picked up a new SlingBox350 last weekend which has been working great with my ReZound phone and my FireHD. Also it works well on the PC and Boxee Box. The picture is much better than what the Have HD offers. Although the Slingbox 350 is $180. I only paid around $65 for for my Hava HD 3.5 years ago.
- By ArkAngel06 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
- By RRM707 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2010, 06:23 PM
- By cubdroid in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM
- By djtarique in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2010, 05:08 PM
- By 12smile in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 49Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:49 AM