WEATHER WIDGET FLIP CLOCK HELP! PLease

ComedyBoy

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Weather Widget & Toggle help please

Hi I am hoping you can help me. I have had this app for 2 years. No prob.think I turned off the weather service by accident (When trying to select a weather service) and can't figure out how to turn back on. Now I just get N/A instead of weather or weather graphics. I have uninstalled and installed many times. Can you help?

How do I access ACCUWEATHER/GOOGLE WEATHER option?

Thanks!

ComedyBoy

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for nothing. :( I mean I appreciate the recommendation but it's not the same. I know all of the APP options. I just want to fix mine.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Should be in the options for the widget. If there is an icon for the widget in the app drawer, that could be the settings portion of the widget. On my GS3, the w; get on the home screen shows the time and weather (stock) and all I have to do is tap on the widget to open a settings page to add cities for the weather portion of the widget.

Was the weather option there when you installed it originally?

Did you update the OS, or root the device? Some older apps don't work properly on newer OS versions, without an update.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ComedyBoy

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Sort of like asking me if the TV was plugged in :) There is no option in the options. That's what I posted needing help for . No Root, no OS update....like I said, I just switched preferred Weather service and can't remember how to set it back/