VOIP Apps - Please Read

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I am from Australia, I am really struggling to find any free voip call apps like U.S Google Voice.
Is there any you guys use? I know with my own IINET home phone I can do it, however it is quiet expensive.
I know there is Viper & One other i forgot which is if the other person has it, but currently can't remember whats on my phone j as i broke my htc waiting for the new nexus (and its spare parts so i can use my htc as a spare). Preferable ones free to any phone, list some decent ones which work if the other person has the app if possible.
Thanks Guys

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
I am from Australia, I am really struggling to find any free voip call apps like U.S Google Voice.
Is there any you guys use? I know with my own IINET home phone I can do it, however it is quiet expensive.
I know there is Viper & One other i forgot which is if the other person has it, but currently can't remember whats on my phone j as i broke my htc waiting for the new nexus (and its spare parts so i can use my htc as a spare). Preferable ones free to any phone, list some decent ones which work if the other person has the app if possible.
Thanks Guys

I don't know whats available in Australia

But here are the Google Voip APPS https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Voip&c=apps

Hopefully you may find something there for you

Good luck mate!

Divya44

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hm, I've used Google Voice, Viber and Skype for video calls. I started using a service called Whistle Phone which, so far, I've really been liking! It's only free if you call another person with Whistle, but their international and domestic rates are pretty much nothing. It's not the same as being free obviously, but I think if you want a good service that has reliable call quality, you might as well pay for it to make sure it's guaranteed. Just my two cents :) Good luck!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I used viber for a bit, I enjoyed that, google voice costs here so that is a shame. Ill checkout whistle, just waiting for my girlfriend to get a smart phone though so we can do this. I used to use a voip program and put my home phone settings in but that was too costy.

Divya44

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I hear you. I tried that too..not much better than the local carrier rates. That's why I found Whistle appealing. Let me know if you download it and how you like it! I'm trying to see if everyone is having as good of an experience as I am with it; or if there is trouble with it that I might run into soon :p