1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

Hello,
    for my needs I have developed a video and audio player that plays in the background
    I developed this application for the playback of music videos and only if it serves will show the video.
    I have also developed the ability to perform random playback, also through gesture on the sides of the screen in video mode.
    I translated into Italian (my language), English, French, Spanish and German.
    I think then will the ability to resume the last video left off.
    The program is fine with version 2.3 of Android or more.
    I tested it with a Motorola pro + 2.3.6 and a tablet galaxy tab2 7.0 with 4.0.3

For music i develop a method to search and download singer pics and album art.
    Now it's possible in beta, listening and view ( low quality ) youtube videos and playlists.

If you have any problems let me know that I see to fix it.
    regards,
    Edoardo

9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

10/11 Youtube Fix
    Music Folders Selection
    Bug Fix reported

13/11
    Added information in full screen for music (Audio/Media Player)
    Repeat (Audio,Media,Video Player)

18/11
    Bug Fix
    Better quality cover images on full screen (Audio and Media Player)

18/11
    Bug Fix all
    Go To Current Play Position
    Media Player Added Car Mode: black screen, big button e seek bar always on screen
    Added Menu Item on full screen mode

Download From

[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer01.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer02.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer05.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer07.png
    Last edited by edop84; 01-12-2013 at 04:26 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media Player with Random 9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media Player with Random 9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

10/11
    Youtube Fix
    Music Folders Selection
    Bug Fix reported
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random 13/11 UPDATE

13/11
    Added information in full screen for music (Media Player)
    Repeat (Audio,Media,Video Player)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random 13/11 UPDATE

18/11
    Bug Fix
    Better quality cover images on full screen (Audio and Media Player)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

28/11
    Bug Fix all
    Go To Current Play Position
    Media Player Added Car Mode: black screen, big button e seek bar always on screen
    Added Menu Item on full screen mode
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Try it !!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

02/12 Bug Fix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Update 2013

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

looks like a good start! Always wanted something that can play Youtube videos in the background.

How does it work? Do I just "share" the youtube video I want to play in the background from the Official Youtube App over to you Background Video Player App?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

No,
    it does not matter,
    just open my application and then from there look for the youtube video ,
    only the embeded video can be played.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

up !!!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

up !!