Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

Hello,
    for my needs I have developed a video and audio player that plays in the background
    I developed this application for the playback of music videos and only if it serves will show the video.
    I have also developed the ability to perform random playback, also through gesture on the sides of the screen in video mode.
    I translated into Italian (my language), English, French, Spanish and German.
    I think then will the ability to resume the last video left off.
    The program is fine with version 2.3 of Android or more.
    I tested it with a Motorola pro + 2.3.6 and a tablet galaxy tab2 7.0 with 4.0.3

For music i develop a method to search and download singer pics and album art.
    Now it's possible in beta, listening and view ( low quality ) youtube videos and playlists.

If you have any problems let me know that I see to fix it.
    regards,
    Edoardo

9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

10/11 Youtube Fix
    Music Folders Selection
    Bug Fix reported

13/11
    Added information in full screen for music (Audio/Media Player)
    Repeat (Audio,Media,Video Player)

18/11
    Bug Fix
    Better quality cover images on full screen (Audio and Media Player)

18/11
    Bug Fix all
    Go To Current Play Position
    Media Player Added Car Mode: black screen, big button e seek bar always on screen
    Added Menu Item on full screen mode

Download From

Market Link for Background Video Player

Market Link for Background Media Player

Market Link for Background Audio Player

[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer01.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer02.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer05.png[FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013-backgroundmediaplayer07.png
    Last edited by edop84; 01-12-2013 at 04:26 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media Player with Random 9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media Player with Random 9/11 Youtube Playlist Fix

10/11
    Youtube Fix
    Music Folders Selection
    Bug Fix reported
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random 13/11 UPDATE

13/11
    Added information in full screen for music (Media Player)
    Repeat (Audio,Media,Video Player)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random 13/11 UPDATE

18/11
    Bug Fix
    Better quality cover images on full screen (Audio and Media Player)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

28/11
    Bug Fix all
    Go To Current Play Position
    Media Player Added Car Mode: black screen, big button e seek bar always on screen
    Added Menu Item on full screen mode
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Try it !!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

02/12 Bug Fix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Update 2013

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

looks like a good start! Always wanted something that can play Youtube videos in the background.

How does it work? Do I just "share" the youtube video I want to play in the background from the Official Youtube App over to you Background Video Player App?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

No,
    it does not matter,
    just open my application and then from there look for the youtube video ,
    only the embeded video can be played.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Default Re: [FREE][2.3+/4.0+] Background Audio / Video / Media / Youtube Player with Random UPDATE 2013

up !!!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

up !!