- 24 Posts
Google Voice showing wrong number on SMS
Starting this morning when I send an SMS from the Google Voice website the recipient is seeing a number other than my GV number. When testing it out they seem to be getting a different number each time I send SMS. I tested my other GV account too and the same thing is happening.
This doesn't seem to be happening when using the phone app only the website.
Is anyone else noticing this issue today?
- 11-06-2012, 01:08 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (6.7.246.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By TortugaMuerta in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
- By BigDogDVJ in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:02 PM
- By jgentsch in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2011, 10:08 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:20 AM
- By tennvol in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:02 PM