Google Voice Question
Is there a way to set it up so when I call certain numbers, it uses my Google Voice (GV) number? I don't want all my contacts to be set up that way, but it would be nice to, say, have my business contacts set up to only use my GV number and personal contacts to use my regular number.
Thanks in advance for your input!
- 11-14-2012, 09:28 PM #3
Re: Google Voice Question
There is a setting in GV to tell it what number to use. It's not based on the number being called, but you can set up GV to use for all calls, no calls, or to prompt for each call. If you set it up to promote, then you can select your GV number for business, and cell number for personal.
I agree, it would be nice if you could pick which contacts use which calling method.
- 11-15-2012, 08:34 PM #5
- By scooz16 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
- By Brett in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:25 AM
- By SquawkTalkWireless in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
- By p4trickh#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM