Voice Update- Screwed me over
OK, so I have been using google voice for texting and voicemail. I have no text plan on my phone.
The update is requiring my phone to send a text through my carrier (ATT) to set up voice. As I have no text plan and have texting blocked through ATT, the set up can not complete.
Is there some way around this?
- 11-15-2012, 08:29 PM #2
Re: Voice Update- Screwed me over
I have no text plan with AT&T either but I simply pay per usage (I didn't know you could have them blocked). So I use GV as well, but don't recall having to have a text sent to my phone. Is this on initial setup? Perhaps I've just forgotten.
- 11-15-2012, 08:53 PM #3
- By shiner in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2012, 12:49 PM
- By BazzBro in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 07-02-2011, 04:04 AM
- By AndroidXTC in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:54 PM
- By BadPeekSell in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 41Last Post: 05-22-2010, 08:47 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:17 PM