1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to Android: Best Stock Market app?

Hi Everyone: I am coming from an iphone and the cnbc real time app is amazing, hands down. The android version is brutal in comparison so I am wondering for you stock market geeks like myself, which ones do you recommend. The market is so overwhelming with apps and am hoping to find a good one. Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by sudbury78 View Post
    Hi Everyone: I am coming from an iphone and the cnbc real time app is amazing, hands down. The android version is brutal in comparison so I am wondering for you stock market geeks like myself, which ones do you recommend. The market is so overwhelming with apps and am hoping to find a good one. Thanks in advance...
    Google Finance
    Blomberg Radio+
    CNN Money

Thumbs up Re: New to Android: Best Stock Market app?

I am sure my newly released app will amaze you.

Enjoy happy trading..

Default Re: New to Android: Best Stock Market app?

Feel free to try out JStock Android. It is an Android stock market app which can integrate seamless with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock.

JStock on Windows, Linux and OSX is free and open source. You can get an absolutely free copy from

JStock on Android itself is freemium. It is free with selected features. You may later decide to upgrade it, if you are happy with the app. You may install it from

Both Android and Desktop app can share their data seamless through cloud storage.

Feel free to give it a try. We would like to hear your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day.

Here's the promo video and screenshots for JStock Android: