Lost some love for Google
I personally carn't stand social websites and don't plan on using them. So now I have to sign up to Google+ just to rate apps its a joke, when you look at reviews it shows how few people use it and I bet Google have had an idea how to force millions to sign up.
I bet developers won't be happy because they won't get many ratings and many poor apps won't get noticed as much because they won't be left feedback.
Very poor Google I Dont see why I should be forced to use something I don't want to...anyone else feeling like this? How many more social things are going to be forced on us, everything is Facebook or twitter every game you buy has its own social stuff and its annoying me more and more...
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-27-2012, 02:34 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 10:04 PM #4
- 11-28-2012, 07:46 AM #6
Re: Lost some love for Google
If you won't stand behind what you say in a review that affects someone's lively hood with your real name, you should have no voice to say it with.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forumsಠ_ಠ
- By cyberhound in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2012, 02:22 AM
- By MrProph in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2012, 10:40 PM
- By The Sensational One in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:34 PM
- By Mahbles in forum Droid BionicReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:12 AM
- By milominderbinder in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2011, 10:43 AM