- 34 Posts
Best to do list.
So. my N4 is finally shipping.
Hooray for me... I am currently using an iPhone, so I will be new to the world of android (specific) apps and am wondering what the good android alternatives are.
Must have repeating tasks. (repeasts every 5 days)
Is there anything out there that lets you set the preference for your tasks as to when they are due without you having to manually set it?
I currently use astrid, but when I go to create a task, I have to manually set it to be due next week, and repeat 3 days from completion... I would like it to do that by default for every new task I make.Unlimited everything. 4gb of unthrottled 4G speeds. No contract. $50 or less.
- By ftgg99 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:29 AM
- By HTCInspire4G in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:38 PM
- By mvershel in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:39 PM
- By mudpud in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2010, 02:41 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-11-2010, 06:33 PM