Navigon Mobile Navigator: is there a crossupgrade from iOS to Android?
Long ago I had the iPhone 3GS 32GB but got rid of that soon. After a few years in WebOS heaven I changed to Android now.
On the iPhone I had bought Navigon Mobile Navigator. I would like to crossupgrade that to Android, but can't find anything on that. The german language Navigon page shows no mail Adress to contact them but only costly telephone numbers (very disturbing).
I just wanted to check with you Android wizards here in the forum, if anyone knows of anything. If not, it's ok as wenn, for I can choose another product if I like
tia for any hints
- By Pdj79 in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:12 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
- By GAMESHARQ in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:38 AM
- By matcauthon in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:49 PM
- By pachi72 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:34 PM