Netflix on my Galaxy Note 2 with VPN in Singapore

Ragingcajun

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to the Android family as well as Android Central so please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. I'm trying to get Netflix on my phone. The problem I have is I'm currently living in Singapore, but I have 2 VNP numbers in the US. I can't seem to get the download of Netflix on the phone to work and don't know if it see's my location through my Sim card or if it using the IP address? When I run the app it say's Netflix stoped working and I tried multiple downloads with the same results. Also I setup the VPN on the phone and everytime I connect it doesn't allow me to browse the internet. So am I doing something wrong or have set up my VPN wrong on the phone. :'(

I don't want to root the phone since it is only about 2 months old. I didn't have a problem with the apple setting it up or using the VPN on the phone and it would allow me to browse the internet while connected. The little key comes up when I'm connected to the VPN but then I can't surf the internet. What am I doing wrong?????