- 1 Posts
Transferring game with the content onto a new device without rooting?
I used to have Galaxy S and got a Galaxy S 3 as a present. I absolutely love the phone but iv one problem. Call me stupid or dumb but i don't know how to put my tiny monsters game that i've been playing for last 3 months onto my new galaxy. (since android does not have 2.0 tiny monsters version where you can restore and transfer your account...unlike iOS thooooo)
i read about rooting the phone but i haven't got a CLUE how to do it or what to do cuz i know nothing about Linux so i could easily feck the phone up. is there any other way? i contacted them (tiny monsters crowd) on FB and they said they'll b happy to help but never answered any other questions so that was that.
it seems like iv 2 options: start all over again on my new phone (which i really really don't want to do) or... keep my old phone just to play my tiny monsters.
So if anyone know how to transfer my game safely to my new device I would appreciate a thorough explanation and step-by-step instruction on how to do it that i would actually understand.
- 05-02-2013, 06:06 PM #2
- 05-03-2013, 10:02 PM #3
- By Symbianblack in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
- By mstoychev in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 07:24 AM
- By engineeressayon in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:43 AM
- By quixoticelixer in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:34 PM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:38 PM