- 59 Posts
Tapatalk issue today.
I own and use Tapatalk daily on all of my android devices. Today something strange has happened.
When opening Tapatalk to read my forums on my lunch break usinf my Nexus 7 w. JB, I got a message to open Amazom App Store to proceed. I did so and thought nothing more of it until just now when opening Tapatalk to check my forums before bed on my Samsung Galaxy Player w. Gingerbread, and just got the same message.
What is going on? Any1 know?
Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2Proud Member of #TeamAndroid!
- By MRW1215 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:40 PM
- By Smitty_82 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:08 PM
- By drjohnson89 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 01:19 PM
- By BBKiks in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2010, 12:38 AM
- By Dapke36 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2010, 08:51 PM