I would like to introduce you new Android app: Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback
Listen to YOUR music, while making a phone call. Change your call beeps, to sound YOU want!
- Replaces Ringback tone\music with YOUR ringtones (GSM only)
- Modes for different ringtones for different groups and contacts!
- Bluetooth Headset (old and A2DP standards supported!)
- Holo design for all Android versions!
- Music stop button on call screen
Android OS limitations:
1. Ringback tone\music is not purely silenced, so, maybe, you'll hear it on the background, but it mostly depends of music style of your ringtones.
(And, at the moment, there is no better way to handle with cases like: subscriber is busy, not available, etc.)
2. Few other minor Android OS issues, which, you may not even notice.
(These limitations are because of Android OS Architecture. Them are extremely hard to bypass even with ROOT access. Only because of them, this app is in beta version. You'll be notified, if non-beta version will be ever created.)
Try a !
There are some limitations in free version, but you will see main principles anyway!
Modes are bringing Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback to a new level. As all people different - it will be natural to hear different music for each. Now you can setup your music for each contact or group. Basic “One For All” mode is still there. And although there is mode for random audio file from folder.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.