So I have a Galaxy S3 and snapchat used to work fine. Now whenever I get a new snap it doesn't show up. I get a notification and when I go to the app there is no snap. I drag down the screen to reload and nothing comes up. It sucks because I can send snaps but the ones sent to me don't show up and they are lost forever of course. Does anybody else have this problem and/or know what to do?
- 12-20-2012, 11:43 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 10:57 PM #3
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:02 AM
- By maxfire05#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM
- By Thorney in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:41 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM