Locking phone without unlocking

Dfects

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hiya guys!

I've just got hold of my nexus 4 and I'm loving it so far apart from one thing. I used to have an iPhone, and I'm really missing the hardware silent switch. Does anyone know of a way or an app that can silent the phone maybe by say holding down the volume down button on the phone without unlocking or hopefully without turning on the screen?

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Hiya guys!

I've just got hold of my nexus 4 and I'm loving it so far apart from one thing. I used to have an iPhone, and I'm really missing the hardware silent switch. Does anyone know of a way or an app that can silent the phone maybe by say holding down the volume down button on the phone without unlocking or hopefully without turning on the screen?

There is NO way to do so without turning on the screen... tho there can be ways to do so without unlocking the lockscreen...
Some launchers or roms allow the notification menu to be pulled down even with lock, therefore if you. Have a shortcut there you can silent it...
Also you can probably eventually add a widget to the lockscreens to do so once apps start supporting it... orrrrrr... you might have a option to customize lock shortcuts on lockscreen...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon