Urgent help to recover my lost Android photos

billurey200

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Help, please. I need to recover photos of my android. The mistake was done and I cannot help blame myself losing my photos plus 3 videos. I used 8GB memory card in Android and recently I made a mistake by deleting my files. I cannot find them. Is there any hope of android data recovery? Thanks for your 24-hours? help very much!

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Help, please. I need to recover photos of my android. The mistake was done and I cannot help blame myself losing my photos plus 3 videos. I used 8GB memory card in Android and recently I made a mistake by deleting my files. I cannot find them. Is there any hope of android data recovery? Thanks for your 24-hours? help very much!

If you had Google+ installed, it should have been auto-backing up your files to your Google+ account. So you can check there.

If not, you may be able to insert your sd card into your computer and use some type of undelete utility to retrieve some of the deleted files. How did you delete the files in the first place? In a file manager app? Or in the Gallery app?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
If you had Google+ installed, it should have been auto-backing up your files to your Google+ account. So you can check there.

If not, you may be able to insert your sd card into your computer and use some type of undelete utility to retrieve some of the deleted files. How did you delete the files in the first place? In a file manager app? Or in the Gallery app?

Only if he had the syncing enabled.

Whatever you do, take the card out immediately and don't write anything else to it. As mentioned use an undelete utility on your pc to try to recover them.