1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hotmail App - How do I sign out?

I have the Hotmail app on my Android tablet and I can't see how to sign out. If I stop the app and start it again, it goes straight into my email without making me sign in. Our tablet is shared and I don't want people poking through my email, so I'd like to sign out when I'm done.

Default Re: Hotmail App - How do I sign out?

Uninstall it. Seriously, who uses Hotmail anymore?
    Not an attack on you. I hate Hotmail. I needed a more professional sounding email address to use strictly with a company I was doing some consulting work for a few years back. I set up the account, sent no emails, and did not use it for weeks. When I logged in a month later, the inbox was filled with spam. Hotmail had sold my info to anyone that paid them for it.
    Never motivate an id10t because after that you will have a motivated id10t. See troll...

Global Posts
    988 Global Posts

Default Re: Hotmail App - How do I sign out?

Ive used hotmail as one of my accounts for 6-7 years. Never an issue at all....does the name sound dumb? Yes. But their service has always been good to me.

Talking Re: Hotmail App - How do I sign out?

Well, so far I've been fine with Hotmail and prefer to keep it. However, on my new Samsung Galaxy s3 mini (I've FINALLY set it on https:// for security!) there is a small logo bottom of page 'sign out' I tap this and NOTHING happens. I thought it was usually more secure and safe to sign out occasionally. Any help with this? Thanks - from someone who really IS 'trying to move into the 21stC!