[APP][NFC] Badge NFC: use your phone as clock in/out card

furius_

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello, for those interested I posted on the Play Store a new application to use the NFC chip in an original way: Badge NFC

It 'a simple application that allows you to use an NFC sticker/tag as clock in/out. Place the tag where you want and whenever you touch the tag with your phone the app keeps track alternately of in/out actions, saving them in a database that can be exported to Excel
Play Store Link
BadgeNFC for Android - Home

With PRO key ( ? 0.99) you can save your in/out actions on an online database and share them with a group of people ... for example, a small gym managed by a group of friends could put a preconfigured sticker and record to the online database all the clock in/out actions ... of course everyone has to have an Android phone with NFC chip ... but I guess you do not associate with Apple boys ... :cool:
For example, I'm using this app at my office: I placed an NFC stick near my company clock-in machine so I can compare my in/out actions with those registered from my company ... :-$

I accept suggestions and / or criticism ... I'm not a developer by profession, only in my spare time ...
Matteo

furius_

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Version 3.01 is out:
- Holo style UI
- New method to launch NFC action, using custom Uri with possibility to store custom name, action and one additional field
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome