Best Guitar Tuner?

xfan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried a few but they were a full tone off from the laptop tuner. which I assume was accurate. Recommendations anyone?

Ferman07

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
gstrings is a PHENOMENAL tuning app for just about any instrument. I find it to be dead on every time and liked it so much, I paid for gstrings+ for the additional processing power and a few other tidbits. Not sure how to post qr codes or market links, but it's gStrings by cohortor.org. Enjoy!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
gstrings is a PHENOMENAL tuning app for just about any instrument. I find it to be dead on every time and liked it so much, I paid for gstrings+ for the additional processing power and a few other tidbits. Not sure how to post qr codes or market links, but it's gStrings by cohortor.org. Enjoy!

Free version:
chart

Paid version:
chart

To create a QR code for the forums from a PC;
--Just go to the app on AppBrain.com and click on the (QR, more) link.
--Then right click on the QR image and select "Copy Image Location."
--Then here in the forums while editing your message click the icon above the editor that looks like a yellow square with a mountain in it (Insert image) and paste that URL into the box.

That is all there is to it! i:Di

Last edited:

Mrfitz

May 7, 2010
Visit site
gstrings is a PHENOMENAL tuning app for just about any instrument. I find it to be dead on every time and liked it so much, I paid for gstrings+ for the additional processing power and a few other tidbits.

I love gstrings+ just as accurate as my korg, and I always have it with me, so when I pick up a guitar anywhere that puppy is going to be in tune.

xfan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys have the DX? The gstrings is not in tune with mine. It's about a whole tone off. Any suggestions---since starting this thread I've done the update and reloaded gstrings. Still off.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys have the DX? The gstrings is not in tune with mine. It's about a whole tone off. Any suggestions---since starting this thread I've done the update and reloaded gstrings. Still off.

I have a Droid X and tried gstrings with my guitar and it worked fine.

xfan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Correction to my prior post

Sorry if I led anyone astray. It's my laptop that seems to be out of tune. Gstrings tunes exactly to the piano. Thanks to gstrings and to the people who posted on this.

ZoobieMan

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel like the best Bass Guitar Tuner is off brand but it works well. It uses the same exact Tuning algorithm as gStrings, plus it also gives you every single chord and tab you need when playing Bass Guitar. Lastly it looks like they included a metronome with 8-bit Nintendo graphics. It was made by a medical school student, but I believe it is the best on the market.

Bass Guitar Tuner N Chordz
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=bass.guitar.tuner.chord&token=OcX7HwWg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz