Yelp app issue: device based?
I have the Yelp app installed on my Galaxy S3 T999v (stock 4.1.1), and for some reason the app sends me to yelp.ca whenever I open pages. This is a WIND mobile S3, but I'm using it on the T-Mobile US network.
Any way I can fix the app behavior and have it send/redirect me to Yelp US? As far as I can tell, settings has no option for this. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app. Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
- By indio24 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2010, 06:26 PM
- By Boydcarver in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
- By evo be me in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:50 PM
- By TucsonChuck in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:31 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:29 AM