Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question on launcher installation

I have a SIII not rooted using Touchwiz. I am thinking of trying some new launchers. Question, what happens when I install the launcher? What happens to Touchwiz? What if I wanted to switch back. Should I install a backup app and back the phone up? Sorry, have done this may times with my old, rooted EVO but am lost with an unrooted phone.

Default Re: Question on launcher installation

Quote Originally Posted by parout66 View Post
    I have a SIII not rooted using Touchwiz. I am thinking of trying some new launchers. Question, what happens when I install the launcher? What happens to Touchwiz? What if I wanted to switch back. Should I install a backup app and back the phone up? Sorry, have done this may times with my old, rooted EVO but am lost with an unrooted phone.
    Just install the launcher. You can switch between the new launcher and Touch Wiz (and you do not have to back up your settings).
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Question on launcher installation

Both launcher and Toch Wiz can be installed in a single mobile. It doesn't lead to any difficulty.