1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ringtone scheduling app?

I need to know if there is a such thing as an app that will let you set a schedule for when your phone is silent. For example, if you're in school from 8 until 3, then you set your phone to automatically silence itself at 8, and then automatically go back to normal volume after 3. Is there an app like this anywhere?

Default Re: Ringtone scheduling app?

What you're looking for is a "profile" app. There are several. I used a program called Setting Profiles. The free version should do what you want. Other profile apps include Llama and Tasker. I've not used Llama, but Tasker is major overkill for what you're looking for.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Ringtone scheduling app?

Nevermind, I randomly stumbled across one on the forums. It's called "Call Controller" and it's exactly what I described.