- 1 Posts
I need some help installing an app can anyone help me
Excuse my ignorance. I truly have no idea and I'd love some help.
I wanted to install an app from android market to my ZTE T12 phone. (Which I physically connected to my desktop PC)
After it said that it was installed, I checked my phone but the new app wasn't there.
Where would it be, and how can I do it?
Please can someone help this first time droid user?
thanks so much in advance.
- 01-12-2013, 06:26 PM #2
- 108 Posts
Re: I need some help installing an app can anyone help me
Did you instal the app or upload the .APK to to the phone.... My bet is you uploaded .apk to the phone which means you need to open the file manager and navigate to where you placed the file.
If you don't have a file manager you would have to install one. It should be on the phone under SD Card once you locate the file click on it and it should come up with a message to install it. Just make sure you have the option turned on to install from unknown source.
Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2__________________________
Atrix 2, Samsung Epic 4G, and Toshiba Thrive
- By hpcomputergeek in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2011, 06:57 AM
- By spongey600 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:24 PM
- By spongey600 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:00 PM
- By jnadelman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:56 AM
- By clark72985 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM