Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Coooeee
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Family Locator / GPS Tracking app

Hello,

Noobie to the forums.

I'm looking for suggestions for the best Family Locator app that provides real time GPS tracking.

The kids and I have Android phones and the wife is finishing her contract before moving from an iPhone to Android. So for now I'm looking for one that works with Google and Apple.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Best Family Locator / GPS Tracking app

Try "My Mates Private Friends Network / My Mates PFN" - works on both platforms. Has a Lite and a Paid version so try before you buy! If you like it then tell all your friends!

Hey there,

The MamaBear App is cross-platform. Both Android and Apple. It has GPS tracking with ability to set up location alerts. It also has social media monitoring and driving speed monitoring. Check it out. Mamabear - The Worry-Free Parental Control AppMamaBear | Worry-Free Parenting.

We have just recently launched Coooeee for Android. It will soon be available on iPhone & Blackberry. It has more features than any other GPS Tracking App out there. Tracks all smart phones and as most young kids don't even have a smart phone, with Coooeee you can still keep an eye on them with a GPS Tracker device!

Also has some great Privacy settings!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....coooeee&hl=en
    Coooeee - Effortlessly locate almost anything.

Norm
    Last edited by Coooeee; 01-21-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Thanked by:
    Martine Geschiere likes this.

is there a solution to log out of here ????

The youngest one, almost 8, a girl, got a phone from us. Just so we can reach her anytime needed.
    We give her the phone in a few days. We just moved to another house, nearby school and things.
    We (parents) both have samsungs s4.
    Now with your comment we can follow our daughter with a vodafone simple phone set, each time we want, when she happend to be out-doors.
    Thank you very much. I get it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Coooeee View Post
    We have just recently launched Coooeee for Android. It will soon be available on iPhone & Blackberry. It has more features than any other GPS Tracking App out there. Tracks all smart phones and as most young kids don't even have a smart phone, with Coooeee you can still keep an eye on them with a GPS Tracker device!

Also has some great Privacy settings!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....coooeee&hl=en
    Coooeee - Effortlessly locate almost anything.

Norm

Btw: we're from holland

I can offer this advice ... whichever you choose, be careful - many of these "parental control" apps are overly concerned with being sued that they send a monthly email to the phone owner, informing them that the phone is being monitored / GPS tracked, etc. As you have likely concluded, the phone owner IS the child. Hence, a savvy teen will disable the app, leave the phone off, or any other action to thwart their parent's intent.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I hope this would help you a lot.
    It has not only general spy features, but also records Facebook/Gmail/WhatsApp/Youtube activities and provides real time GPS tracking. . It works in stealth and you can view the mobile live screen remotely. Besides, it is safe to use and their tech support is very responsive.

Mobile Spy Software - Mobile Phone Spy App