Clock face on home screen

Capn Cack

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I saw this question asked but saw no appropriate answers. Droid Razr Maxx. I want my home screen to have a LARGE clock on it (not an app or widget that has to be opened and configured, but a constant large display of the time). All the apps I've seen require several steps to get the clock, which defeats the point of having it there immediately. How do I establish a large clock face on my home screen? None of the various "top" apps I've downloaded are anything but widgets, which are useless. Any tips appreciated.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure you understand what widgets are. Yes, a widget needs to be configured the first time you load it, but after that it's just there, displaying what it's designed to display, with no input from you required.

What makes you think a Widget is "useless."

Mark Simowitz

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded clockQ. But I can't get it to just place a large clock on my home screen.It is just an app that opens and asks about its settings. I just want a big clock on my home page that is always there. What am I doing wrong?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Fancy Widgets with H7C Clock Skin

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.anddoes.fancywidgets&hl=en&token=yTuOsIjy

FancyClock.png

Capn Cack

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I see you know what I mean. All the supposedly useful apps just present you with a tiny widget that you have to OPEN to get the time, which is not what I want (like you).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown