Clock face on home screen
I saw this question asked but saw no appropriate answers. Droid Razr Maxx. I want my home screen to have a LARGE clock on it (not an app or widget that has to be opened and configured, but a constant large display of the time). All the apps I've seen require several steps to get the clock, which defeats the point of having it there immediately. How do I establish a large clock face on my home screen? None of the various "top" apps I've downloaded are anything but widgets, which are useless. Any tips appreciated.
- 01-20-2013, 11:20 PM #2
- 5,166 Posts
Re: Clock face on home screen
I'm not sure you understand what widgets are. Yes, a widget needs to be configured the first time you load it, but after that it's just there, displaying what it's designed to display, with no input from you required.
What makes you think a Widget is "useless."BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-27-2013, 03:08 PM #3
- 01-27-2013, 06:14 PM #4
- By ausitn571 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2012, 08:05 AM
- By ccraigh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2012, 03:15 PM
- By cgchris99 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:03 PM
- By elemeno0pee in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 64Last Post: 07-19-2011, 08:37 PM
- By callderek in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:22 PM