An App that handles the schedules of multiple people?

wireyourworld

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for an App for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that will allow me to handle the schedules/events/meetings/flights of more then one person. A quick search finds me things just just handle MY schedule. I would like to have something where I can just click on a persons name and see THEIR entire schedule. I am hoping such a thing already exists and that I just can't figure out how to search for it correctly. Anyone have some options?

Edited to add more background: This is for event planning and keeping guests on track. I would like to be able to see in chronological order all of the events of all of my guests, and be able to filter to each guest individually. This may exist already, I am happy to pay for such an app. Does it exist?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
What are these people using for their own calendars? If it's MS Outlook on Exchange, look into Touchdown. If the calendars are shared on Outlook, so you can view them there, you might be able to view them in Touchdown, too. I've never tried, so I don't know for sure.

If they keep their individual schedules in Google Calendar, I think most Android calendars will let you sync multiple Google calendars, and you can check or uncheck the ones you want to view as needed.

wireyourworld

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
What are these people using for their own calendars? If it's MS Outlook on Exchange, look into Touchdown. If the calendars are shared on Outlook, so you can view them there, you might be able to view them in Touchdown, too. I've never tried, so I don't know for sure.

If they keep their individual schedules in Google Calendar, I think most Android calendars will let you sync multiple Google calendars, and you can check or uncheck the ones you want to view as needed.

wireyourworld

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
They do not keep a schedule. I am talking about something like a 4 day convention where I am responsible for seeing that 100 speakers get to where they are supposed to be on time. As well as to and from the airport. They are at multiple places at multiple times throughout the day and weekend. Its fast moving. I have runners that take them to and from. They dont even need to know how to get to whatever place they need to be. While there is of course a convention program, there are hundreds of other events happening thay do not pertain my guests, and I would like to be paperless. I want to be able to program each guest by name and see their individual schedule. As well as all together in order by time. To be certain that my staff is on point. And as I write this I am thinking that this all might be possie to do using good old fasioned excel.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
why not create a Gmail Google Calendar for each person and grant every person access to that special "event" Gmail calendar? you can do this in "Settings" and select "Share This Calendar". this way all persons can share their calendars with each other and everyone can access each other calendars from any device anywhere in the world 24/7/365 and they can be updated and synchronized instantly, automagically, and simultaneously in real time. no special software or hardware to buy, no difficult set up required.

The Best Ways to Use Google Calendar With a Small Business | Chron.com

wireyourworld

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
why not create a Gmail Google Calendar for each person and grant every person access to that special "event" Gmail calendar? you can do this in "Settings" and select "Share This Calendar". this way all persons can share their calendars with each other and everyone can access each other calendars from any device anywhere in the world 24/7/365 and they can be updated and synchronized instantly, automagically, and simultaneously in real time. no special software or hardware to buy, no difficult set up required.

The Best Ways to Use Google Calendar With a Small Business | Chron.com

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think you understand.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The only idea I have is for you to create multiple Google calendars, one for each person, and populate the events for each individual. Then you shoule be able to view (on your phone or a computer) any individual calendar or combination of calendars. When the convention is done, you can delete all the calendars, and start over next time.

I've never tried this, so I don't promise it will work. You might need a separate Google account for each person, but you can blow those away when done, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech