- 01-24-2013, 06:08 PM #2
Re: App purchases
If the question is whether your iPhone apps can run on your Note, then no. iPhone apps run on Apple devices only, and won't run on Android. And vice-versa.
If you're asking about apps that are available for both iPhone and Android, from the same developer, that's something you'll have to ask each individual developer. They're certainly not under any obligation to let you use the Android version of an App because you paid for the iPhone version, but some might decide to be generous.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Evandroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-20-2011, 11:35 AM
- By callderek in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:45 PM
- By lornaevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
- By cbfinger in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:49 PM
- By n0m0n in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:42 AM