- 52 Posts
Free calling to a landline?
I am using a rooted HTC Thunderbolt, and I use Tether to tether my devices and receive internet. I am looking to make free (voip) phone calls to landlines. I don't need to receive calls using this. I don't have wifi.
Is there any way to do this?
- 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM #3
- 01-24-2013, 03:02 PM #5
- 326 Posts
Re: Free calling to a landline?
I use Google Voice with the GrooVe IP app. Google Voice is free to landlines, but it uses your plan minutes. GrooVe IP utilizes Google Voice, but it uses data instead of plan minutes. I've had good success with it so far, unless my data connection is on Edge of course. The GrooVe IP app costs a few dollars, but after that it's all free.
- 01-26-2013, 10:02 AM #6
- By 8japps dev in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:51 PM
- By 8japps dev in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
- By Myrmaster in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM
- By 01steven in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:42 PM
- By xoannie in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2011, 12:26 PM