PicsArt Photo Editing Review

Kyle Quarrie

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Just to make it clear this is my opinion of the app. All photos for this review were made by me using PicsArt.

picsart--photo-studio.png

Google Play Description

Install PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist!
PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has rocketed to become the #1 photo app on Android and Kindle by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We've backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.

App Review

SoXUX5x.png

In all of my reviews the ratings will be out of four.

I've tried many photo editor's trying to get a good taste of Photoshop gimmicks and I got to be honest the PicsArt gimmick has got to be the best one on the market. Its totally free with a in app store for added affects and the User Interface almost mimicking the Windows Phone UI makes it great looking also easy to use.

What sets itself apart from the other photo editor's is its ability to have social networking and effects/customization. It takes what one of the popular apps in Instagram has including its own wall like feature where people can follow you, share there creations and makes it very easy to share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. PicsArt also one ups Instagram in the area of effects and customization. Allowing way more filters and the ability to render your pictures and creating something from a blank page.

V10qWJJ.png

This is just one example of what you could do with it.

The shear amount if filters is great. From special effects, pop ups, paper, distort, and correction respectively have on average 15 options with many more. Also having brush tools, changing of opacity for any fine touches.

uploadfromtaptalk1359473634863.jpg
Using many of the filters, sharpen, blur changing the opacity and fine touching with a brush.

I highly recommend this app for anybody, even novice users will find it easy to use and a lot if fun. If your even some what interested take the time and give it a try! You can download it here https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...t.studio&feature=search_result&token=ivJv7Gnb

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359472550345.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359472550345.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze