- 2 Posts
some weird Japanese app wants to update and I can't figure out what it is
I am fresh from being an iOS loser, err, user for several years and am busy setting up my first Android device, the LG Nexus 4. Been very happy so far but I've got app that that wants to update once a day and I can't figure out what it is or how to get rid of it. The notification that shows up is all in Japanese. Anyone know what this is?
I looked at my list of apps on the phone and play store and don't see anything related to this. The only one I can think of would be Power Task Manager since it seemed to have some Japanese stuff in it.
This forum has been a wealth of knowledge!
- By Merlin Coryell in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:11 PM
- By realitydigg in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:06 PM
- By encelle11 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 13Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:05 AM
- By star444 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2011, 12:53 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:48 PM