Titanium Backup vs Carbon - For Stock TF101
I have Titanium Backup Pro on my Rooted S3 and was wondering if Carbon is any better. I do not have any backup solution on my stock TF101. I would like to back it up and was wondering if Carbon is a viable solution. At some point I may Root the TF101, but not right now. My previous phone Epic 4G (not Touch) was Rooted and ROM'd, so i have no problem doing so.
- By Scotlac in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2012, 07:12 PM
- By mrtonk in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 12-26-2011, 06:16 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:05 AM
- By vinniecaleb in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
- By aecky01 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:10 PM