- 02-06-2013, 10:10 PM #2
Re: android replacing windows mobile
Unlikely, I think. You'd need drivers specific to the hardware on the price gun. If you're a good programmer, and had detailed specs on the hardware, you might be able to roll your own, but it would be a lot of trial and error, I think.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Jalarm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2011, 03:18 AM
- By berdinkerdickle in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 191Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:23 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Jim1348 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:16 PM