- 2 Posts
HELP my text message app was deleted! Samsung Prescedent
I have a Samsung Prescedent, android version 2.2.2 and my bf rooted my phone a couple months ago. Well, a week ago he deleted my text messaging program because he said I didn't need it since I use GO SMS PRO... well now I can't receive multi media messages. I tried Chomp SMS, and it isn't receiving texts at all now
CAN ANYONE HELP!! PLEASE
Last edited by Robyn Insensitive; 02-03-2013 at 01:11 PM.
- 02-06-2013, 10:02 PM #2
Re: HELP my text message app was deleted! Samsung Prescedent
Sounds like your boyfriend needs to buy you a new phone.
Ask him if he did a nandroid backup when he rooted. If so, you can at least restore back to that point and get your app back. Were you using any backup app, like Titanium Backup, on your phone?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By ksumarlow04 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:48 AM
- By smatbrat in forum KeyboardsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:53 AM
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 93Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM
- By Tryptykon in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:02 PM
- By Northstar_69 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:08 PM