- 1 Posts
google talk/google play =(
I can't download or update my apps on my google play and my google talk wont sign in and keep having problems , i never use google talk but ever since it got problems my google play is acting weird.
please help its my first smartphone i even ask at&t for help but they dont know too ;O
- 02-08-2013, 01:26 PM #2
Re: google talk/google play =(
It sounds like maybe your account information (password?) is out of sync between the phone and Google. Did you change the password on your google email account recently?
Can you sign into the google play store from a computer? If so, does it show your phone as one of the devices on your account?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By dagostin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 05-28-2013, 03:12 AM
- By teknomedic in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:18 PM
- By movieman742 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:58 AM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:18 PM
- By ericsmcdonald in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:23 PM