- 02-06-2013, 03:58 PM #2
Re: Devs - Google Developer Support Needs an Overhaul
I'd much prefer direct contact than email.
I'd say that this highlights the fact that the entire Developer Support page needs an overhaul - if the primary means of contacting support is through Google+ then make that apparent when you select the Contacting Support link.
Just posted a question on Google Plus to the Developer Relations group, so we'll see how it goes.
My problem isn't with Google's development team, its with Google for its overall approach to Developer Support.
- By Chris Morris in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2010, 02:27 AM
- By flyonthewall in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:30 PM
- By EVO_girl in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:21 PM
- By Kratzer in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:07 PM
- By slumpey326 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2010, 12:01 AM