Help. how to export firefox bookmarks?

kurokirasama

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi:

I'm looking for a way or app that allows me to export firefox (mobile) bookmarks, to a html file for instance.
I've been looking for but with no luck...

The thing is that i formated my PC and I lost firefoxsync's recovery password, so the only option is to ask for a new one, but i will lost all he data.
So I was thinking that exporting bookmarks from my android, then import them to firefox and then syncronizate it to firefoxsync might work for not losing anything...

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
you don't need a recovery password, just goto your firefox mobile's settings->sync->pair a device. It will ask you for a 9 character passkey randomly generated by your desktop browser when you select the sync option in it.

This process doesn't ask for your recovery password at all, and will sync all your firefox mobile's settings over.

kurokirasama

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have the last version of Firefox in my galaxy note, but I don't have the option to pair a device... Thanks anyway....

Anyway, I solve my problem with an extension for Firefox called FEBE. It save my day and I forgot I had it installed...

BR

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
thanks, great to hear.

my firefox on android has the pairing other device function, although i have so many versions of it. i think it should be there when firefox 19 is released to android today.

Doboyd

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm also having a bookmark problem. I have firefox on multiple android devices and need to be able to export and import my bookmarks so I can consolidate them and import them into my browsers and then hopefully sync all of them between my devices. Any clues?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci