- 2 Posts
- 02-10-2013, 04:12 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 02:43 PM #3
- 5,147 Posts
Re: FREE smart screen on / off (Close It)
I just love all these users who join AC for the sole purpose of thanking the developer of an application (who also happens to have only one post).
To the OP: do you think no one will figure out you're coming in to bump your own post? Just be honest, and bump it yourself!BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By gencoabandando in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:15 AM
- By MrJackson in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:16 AM
- By NexusSinCA in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:21 AM
- By TripSixes in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:28 PM
- By m.a.l. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:53 PM