- 1 Posts
google calandar help weird
back in september i loaded an ical document to my online google calendar... now i have deleted it from the online calendar but it still appears on my phone both calendars. (i also use the app free buisness agenda) i have gone into settings and cleared both data and cache... the stupid ical still shows up... it is deleted from the online on my account..
any idea??? how to fix this
- 02-12-2013, 01:47 PM #2
Re: google calandar help weird
Have your tried just deleting it from your mobile calendar?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By LisaO in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:53 PM
- By kj11aw in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:14 PM
- By DroidKid123 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:31 AM
- By kmills2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
- By ncho114 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:47 AM