DashClock for 4.2.
Hello, for DashClock, I'm trying to figure out to make the widget background completely transparent. I've seen a few videos of this app and in all of them the widget is completely transparent, however, when I use it.. it has a semi-black background to it. For the life of me, I have not been able to find the opacity settings for this app, can anyone help?
- 02-18-2013, 02:24 PM #2
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:22 AM
- By michaelmanna in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:26 PM
- By EastBay in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:24 PM
- By pinguino1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:44 PM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:47 PM