1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default call recorder app

Could someone recommend me a good call recorder app that works with the droid x. One that you actually used on the droid x and it worked.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,517 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

use Google voice to Record your calls. Even has a nice warning message when u start recording so the other caller knows your recording them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    use Google voice to Record your calls. Even has a nice warning message when u start recording so the other caller knows your recording them.
    Cool I have google voice where is that setting. I'm sitting in on a real estate seminar that will be held over the phone in an hour and would like to record the seminar for reference. I'm not doing anything illegal they said we can record the info if we like. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Ms Charli; 07-27-2010 at 07:40 AM.

I think you just press #4 (or *4) during the call to begin recording in Google Voice.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

anyway of turning off the notice? I use to use a call recorder that was on my old cell phone came in very handy for union issues.

Nope, you can't turn it off, as far as I've read. It's also important to note that you can only record incoming calls (by pressing 4 while in a call).